|Matching power||7.75 (average fruit 0.75, magic oil 3, transport 4)kw
|The number of magic oil rollers
|Conveying screw diameter||1000mm
nstallation, commissioning, operation and maintenance
1. The machine must be installed horizontally and fixed with anchor screws.
2. Tighten all bolts on the machine. Manually idling and turning the claw to confirm that it is flexible and free of foreign objects.
3. Each lubricating part is required to be well lubricated, and the lubricating oil of the specified label should be added.
4. Clean the inside and outside of the whole machine and keep it clean.
5. Connect the water inlet of the spray pipe and install a control valve at the water inlet. Install a control valve at the oil outlet.
6. After the above conditions are confirmed, the power supply can be turned on to test the machine.
7. Turn on the power supply of the transmission motor, and confirm that the rotation direction of each transmission device is consistent with the direction indicator.
8. Trial run several times, 5 minutes each time, cut off the power supply, re-check according to the above requirements, and after confirming that it is correct, close the control valve of the oil outlet before feeding and trial running.
9. Feed the material into the feeding hopper, and at the same time pass water to the spray pipe, open the observation covers on both sides of the machine, and adjust the speed of the reducer in time by checking the oil grinding condition of the orange surface to avoid the occurrence of unsatisfactory oil grinding or orange grinding. The surface of the orange is torn. When the oil grinding is not ideal, it can be realized by reducing the speed of the screw conveying shaft and speeding up the speed of the oil grinding roller. The operation method is to adjust the speed control handwheel on the transmission transmission reducer and the oil grinding transmission reducer; the orange surface is ground Or when the whole fruit is ground, it can be achieved by speeding up the speed of the screw conveying shaft and reducing the speed of the oil grinding roller. When there are too many oranges (generally do not exceed the height of the hollow spiral), the effect of oil grinding will also be affected, which needs to be realized by adjusting the handwheel of the reducer of the fruit homogenizer and controlling the feeding speed.
10. When there is too much oil-water mixture in the oil collecting hopper, the oil outlet control valve should be opened to discharge the oil-water mixture.
11. After oil grinding, let the machine idle for 5 minutes, so that the spray water can take away as much oil as possible. Then cut off the power of each reducer and close the control valve at the water inlet of the spray pipe.
12. Finally, put the oil-water mixture in the oil collecting hopper.
13. When cleaning, open the observation covers on both sides of the machine, and flush the inner wall of the machine with water pipes. If necessary, flush with the power supply of the transmission drive reducer and the oil grinding drive reducer turned on.
14. Every 100 hours of operation, add lubricant once, and the amount should be appropriate. If you find that the grease is dirty, discolored and deteriorated, you should immediately find out the reason.
15. Always check whether the motor is overloaded and overheated. If any bad phenomenon is found, you must contact the maintenance personnel for repair.
16. Always check whether the oil grinding roller and the upper thorns of the hollow screw are seriously worn. If necessary, the grinding thorns need to be replaced.
17. Always keep the whole machine clean inside and outside.
18. The lubricating oil of the transmission reducer must be replaced regularly, and the dirty oil should be drained when replacing.
19. Regularly refuel the bearing parts.