|Equipped with power||2.2Kw
This machine is suitable for halving coconuts. The machine is designed with compact structure, low noise and convenient use. The whole is made of stainless steel.
This machine is suitable for cutting coconuts in half. The machine is designed with compact structure, low noise, and easy to use. The whole is made of stainless steel.
Second, structural features and working principle
The machine is mainly composed of frame, conveyor chain, juice bucket, slag bucket, shift frame, transmission reducer, etc. Component composition.
Its main working principle: After manually placing the coconut on the baffle of the conveyor chain, it is driven by the driving shaft Move upwards while the shift frame rotates along with it. Under the interaction of the various transmission parts, the conveyor chain continuously rotates and slowly lifts the coconut to the bottom of the shift frame. The top of the machine is equipped with a fixed blade, so that the coconut is in the blade and The shift frame is cut in half under the action of mutual force. The juice flows into the juice hopper, and the half-cut coconut shell falls into the hopper on both sides.
Three, installation adjustment, maintenance and maintenance
1. The installation must be firm and the rack must be level.
2. Before starting the machine, check whether the screws in each part are fastened.
3. Before the machine is used, grease should be added once to each bearing and stepless transmission, and then once every six months.
4. Turn on the power, start the stepless transmission, check whether the conveyor chain is tightened, if there is looseness, adjust the tensioning screw to tighten the conveyor chain.
5. Stones, screws, and tools are strictly prohibited from falling into the equipment to prevent them from falling into the next process.
6. Test run several times, each time no more than 20 minutes, cut off the power supply, re-check according to the above requirements, and only after confirming that it is correct, can the feed test run.
7. Lubricate all parts of the machine regularly.
8. After shutting down, be sure to clean the inside and outside of the whole machine to keep it clean.