Operation and precautions
1. The machine must be installed horizontally and fixed with anchor screws.
2. Tighten the bolts on the whole machine and check whether all the screws in the shaft are loose.
3. Turn on the power supply of the transmission reducer and confirm that the machine rotation direction is consistent with the direction indicator.
4. Test run for 5 minutes. After confirming that everything is normal, the machine can work.
5. If you find that the shelling effect is not satisfactory during work, you can adjust the distance between the thrust rod and the cutter teeth to make All the coconut shells are peeled off.
6. Regularly check the blade, and if it is worn, re-grind or replace the blade before use.
7. When stopping, just cut off the power of the motor.
8. Add lubricant to each part regularly.
9. Regularly check whether the reducer is overloaded and heated, and whether the bearing parts are refueled. If faults are found, they should be dealt with in time.