Drying mango, as the name suggests, is made from fresh mango. The taste is different from fresh mango. It is more chewy, but still sweet and delicious. Dried mango is also a snack, and the storage time is relatively long, so what are the advantages and disadvantages of eating dried mango often?
The benefits are the following:
- Mango has the effect of benefiting the stomach, relieving vomiting and dizziness, and has curative effect on vertigo, Meniere's syndrome, hypertension, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, etc. Fruit pulp or eating with mango decoction also has a good effect on nausea in pregnant women.
- Mangoes can lower cholesterol. Eating mangoes regularly is good for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, good for eyesight, and moisturizing the skin. It is a beauty fruit for ladies.
- Mango has the effect of dispelling diseases and relieving cough, and has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on cough, phlegm and asthma.
- The juice of mango can increase gastrointestinal motility and shorten the residence time of feces in the colon, so it is very beneficial to the prevention and treatment of colon cancer.
- Contains carotene, which can benefit the eyes and moisturize the skin.
- Lose weight: Mango is one of the few fruits rich in protein, and it is easy to be full if you eat more. Traditional Chinese medicine has proved that mangoes can reduce phlegm, strengthen the spleen and stomach, and benefit the waterway. The theory of traditional Chinese medicine believes that the cause of obesity is "dampness", "phlegm" and "water stagnation", so mango is a fruit for weight loss.
After talking about the advantages, let's talk about the taboos of dried mango. Mango should not be eaten after a full meal, and it should not be eaten together with spicy substances such as garlic. Otherwise, it can cause yellowing. At present, the mechanism is still unclear, but this is based on worldly experience. According to modern reports, there are cases of nephritis caused by eating too much mango, so be careful.
Chinese medicine believes that acne on the face is mostly related to body dampness, especially in the middle energizer damp heat is the most prone to acne, which is mainly caused by spleen deficiency, and spleen deficiency is mostly caused by body dampness. Friends who suffer from repeated acne should not eat dried mango. In addition, people with eczema, sores and pus should not eat dried mangoes, because mangoes contain dampness poison, which will lead to aggravation and deterioration of the disease, so patients with skin diseases should not eat dried mangoes.