Features of squirrel cage crusher
The squirrel cage crusher is a fruit and vegetable crushing machine introduced and designed by our company with the current international advanced level. It has the advantages of novel and compact structure, energy saving and high efficiency, large production capacity and wide application range. Except for the transmission parts, the machine is all made of high-quality stainless steel, which can be used as a stand-alone machine and is convenient for connection.
The machine consists of frame, transmission cover, bearing seat, body, feed hopper, stator, rotor, blade, large side cover, discharge hopper, hinge, motor cover and other components. Suitable for crushing apples, pears, tomatoes, roots and other fruits and vegetables (except stone fruits). When working, the motor drives the main shaft to rotate. The material lifted from the previous process falls into the hopper. After the material enters the fuselage, the rib on the rotor drives the material to rotate at a high speed. Under the action of centrifugal force, the knife row on the stator crushes the material (knife row). It can be used on both sides). At this time, the general particle size of the material is about 4-8mm (it can be determined according to the tooth pitch of the knife row, the slot width of the stator and the rotational speed), and the crushed material falls from the waist-shaped hole on the stator to the outlet. Feed mouth.
installation, adjustment, use, operation
1. Tighten all bolts on the machine.
2. The calibration pad of the whole machine is flat, clean the inside and outside of the whole machine, and keep it clean.
3. Check whether the bolts on the large side cover are loose.
4. Each lubricating part is required to be well lubricated, and the lubricating oil of the specified label should be added.
5. Manual idling to confirm that it is flexible and free of foreign objects.
6. After the above conditions are confirmed, the power supply can be turned on to test the machine.
7. Turn on the power supply of the transmission motor and confirm that the rotation direction of the machine is consistent with the direction indicator.
8. Start operation.
9. It is strictly forbidden for stones, screws and tools to fall into the crusher.
10. When cleaning is completed, cut off the power supply, open the cover for cleaning, and install it in the same place after cleaning with detergent or disinfectant.
11. Regularly check whether the motor is overloaded and heated, and whether the bearing is oiled.
12. Check whether the teeth of the machine knife row are passivated. If passivation is found, the knife row should be adjusted or replaced before using the machine.
13. Always keep the whole machine clean inside and outside.