Customized according to customer needs
The efficacy and role of grape juice
1. Grape juice is rich in glucose. When the body suffers from hypoglycemia, drinking some grape juice properly can relieve the symptoms of hypoglycemia.
2. Grape juice contains a substance that can assist sleep, melatonin, which can help regulate the sleep cycle and improve the abnormal sleep situation.
3. For the elderly with weak stomach qi, insufficient stomach yin, chronic gastritis and poor appetite, drinking a small glass of grape juice before meals can supplement the weakness and appetizer.
4. Children often drink grape juice, which can promote bone development, and has a good improvement effect on neurasthenia and excessive fatigue.
5. Grape juice contains an anti-cancer substance resveratrol, which can prevent healthy cells from becoming cancerous, prevent cancer cells from spreading, and effectively help organ transplant patients reduce rejection and promote recovery
Nutritional value of grape juice
1. The sugar in grapes is mainly glucose, which can be quickly absorbed by the body. When the human body has low blood sugar, if drinking grape juice in time, the symptoms can be relieved quickly;
2. French scientists have found that grapes can prevent thrombosis better than aspirin, and can reduce the level of serum cholesterol in the human body, reduce the cohesion of platelets, and have a certain effect on the prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
3. The flavonoids contained in grapes are powerful antioxidants, which can resist aging and scavenge free radicals in the body;
4. Grapes contain an anti-cancer trace element (resveratrol), which can prevent healthy cells from becoming cancerous and prevent cancer cells from spreading. Grape juice can help patients with organ transplant surgery reduce rejection and promote quicker recovery. Sweet and sour, nutritious grape juice is popular with children and women.
Pure grape juice is rich in antioxidants - polyphenols, which are bioactive substances that not only slow down the pace of aging, but also make the body healthier. Polyphenols are currently recognized as one of the strongest antioxidants with the best anti-aging effect. If you are a grape juice drinker, you will definitely find that the grape juice sold in the supermarket comes in both white and purple varieties. They come in different colors and have slightly different amounts of nutrients in them. The polyphenols contained in purple grape juice are not only higher than other fruit juices, but also have many types of polyphenols, while white grape juice contains relatively few polyphenols.
However, the more polyphenols, the better. For children who are in the growth and development period, excessive intake of polyphenols may inhibit the intake of iron. Therefore, parents who love to buy juice for their children should pay attention to giving their children less purple grape juice, and there is no such problem when drinking white grape juice. Moreover, white grape juice has a refreshing effect. Purple grape juice can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol, inhibit arteriosclerosis, and increase the content of vitamin E in human plasma, so it is very suitable for women and the elderly to drink.