Stainless Steel Jacketed Pot
1. Use and characteristics
1. Uses: Stainless steel jacketed pot, also known as jacketed steam pot, is widely used in candy, pharmaceutical, dairy, wine, cakes, beverages, candied fruit, canned food and other food processing, and can also be used in large restaurants or canteens for soup, cooking, stewing Meat, porridge, etc., are excellent equipment for food processing to improve quality, shorten time and improve working conditions.
2. Features: The boiler uses steam with a certain pressure as the heat source, and has the characteristics of large heating area, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, short boiling time of liquid material, and easy control of heating temperature.
The inner pot body (inner pot) of this pot is made of acid-resistant and heat-resistant austenitic stainless steel, equipped with pressure gauge and safety valve, which is beautiful in appearance, easy to install, convenient to operate, safe and reliable.
Basic structure and installation
1. Overall structure:
It is mainly composed of a pot body and a bracket.
2. Tighten the two set screws on the support frame. When the pot is rotated, the air inlet pipes and water outlet pipes at both ends are not allowed to rotate with the pot.
3. After the installation is completed, the stirring steamer should be checked for empty vehicle trial operation, and it can be put into production after the transmission parts are in normal operation.
4. After air intake, if there is air leakage at the joint, tighten the nut until it does not leak.
4. Precautions for use
1. The use of steam pressure shall not exceed the rated working pressure.
2. When entering the air, the intake valve should be opened slowly until the pressure is required. If the stop valve at the outlet of the condensate is equipped with a steam trap, the valve should always be opened; if there is no steam trap, the valve should be opened first until the When there is steam overflow, close the valve again, and keep the opening degree until a small amount of steam overflows.
3. The safety valve can be adjusted according to the user's own steam pressure.
4. During the use of the steam boiler, you should always pay attention to the change of steam pressure and adjust it with the intake valve in time.
5. After the air intake is stopped, the straight cock at the bottom of the pot should be opened, and the remaining water should be drained.
6. For tilting and stirring jacketed pots, oil should be added to each rotating part before each shift; for stirring jacketed pots, it is recommended to use cooked vegetable oil for the parts on the surface of the pot; other parts use 30#-40# machinery Oil.