What are the benefits of eating bayberry in summer
(1) Relieving summer heat and producing body fluid: Fresh bayberry fruit can produce body fluid and quench thirst. It is a good product for removing summer heat in summer. It can prevent heat stroke and relieve polydipsia. This drink is more popular in the northwest, and it is also affordable by ordinary people, so it is widely spread.
(2) Bacteriostatic effect: Scientific research experiments have found that bayberry has inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli, Shigella, etc., so it can relieve diarrhea and treat dysentery abdominal pain. The sour taste of bayberry can also play an anti-inflammatory effect, and it has a magical effect on the treatment of toothache and other diseases.
(3) Lowering blood pressure and protecting the heart: The bayberry is also rich in the mineral potassium, which is an indispensable mineral for maintaining the normal function of the heart, and potassium is also involved in metabolism and lowering blood pressure. The human body cannot be deficient in potassium, so, Eating more bayberry is very helpful for protecting the heart and lowering blood pressure.
(4) Diuresis: Myricetin contains a special ingredient, myricetin, although it is in trace amounts, but myricetin directly acts on the kidneys to excite the kidneys and indirectly exert a strong diuretic effect.
(5) Helps digestion: In hot summer, it is inevitable that you have a bad appetite and do not want to eat. Bayberry can help you increase your appetite. Bayberry contains a variety of organic acids, as well as a large amount of vitamin C. We all know that bayberry tastes a bit sour, and sour things will promote appetite and strengthen gastrointestinal digestion, so eating bayberry can increase the acidity in the stomach and digest food. Stimulate appetite.
(6) Detoxification and beauty: bayberry pulp is very rich in cellulose, which can stimulate intestinal peristalsis, which is conducive to the discharge of toxins in the body, so it has the effect of detoxification and beauty. Bayberry can also help you lose weight. The fruit acid in bayberry can inhibit the conversion of sugars in the body to fat, so as to achieve the effect of losing weight. The vitamin C and anthocyanins in bayberry have antioxidant capacity, which can help the body to resist aging and cancer.
(7) Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: Because bayberry is rich in vitamin C and vitamin B2, as well as cyanogenic glycosides, fatty oils and other anti-cancer substances contained in nuts, it has a certain effect on anti-cancer and anti-cancer.